Detailing World Forum banner

Just a bit of fun for DW Members :)

7K views 105 replies 67 participants last post by  cypukas 
#1 · (Edited)
I have here, a brand new bottle of Auto Finesse Imperial Wheel Cleaner. I dropped the bottle and split the top of it and so I put it into a spare bottle. However, I have another 4 bottles of this on my shelf so I dont need this bottle and so I thought I would give it away as a freebie !

So for 500ml of quality Auto Finesse Wheel Cleaner, lets have a little competition !

Here it is -

Today, I have got to drive 8 miles across town to my sisters friends house. I am leaving my house at 9.45am. At this ladies house I have got to help her get her car ready for sale, so I will be snow foaming, 2bm washing it, cleaning the wheels and arches, all glass, hoovering it and putting on a layer of Dodo Juice Rainforest Rub. I will also be dressing all the plastics and tyres with AF Revive and AF Gloss.

The car is a 57plate Astra Estate and the lady has dogs in the car alot so it will be dog hair hell !

Then after that I have got to drive home again.

I will not be hanging around as I have got to get it done as fast as possible so I can get home, as my Dad will be babysitting my son at my house as he is off school unwell.

So, all you have to do to win the Wheel Cleaner is guess what time, to the nearest minute, I will get home !!!

The closest person to the exact time I get home will win. In the case of a draw ( ie if one person is one minute over and one person is one minute under the correct time), the bottle will be divided into two 250ml bottles. The first correct answer will be the winner.

The wheel cleaner will be posted first class tomorrow.

So, get your thinking caps on and see if you can use your detailing knowledge to work out how long this will take :)

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.